***ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS ARE DUE BY DECEMBER 31, 2022***
To view our 2023 program invitations, click HERE.
The application packets for Village, Youth Meeting, Interchange, Step Up, Fortnight, and Junior Counselor are now available in a google folder HERE If you are interested in the Seminar Camp program, please contact us directly at email@example.com
What to do:
- Click the LINK to access the 2023 Program Application Materials Folder. You are being granted VIEWER access which will allow you to view and download the required folder for the program you’re interested in.
- The documents are numbered. Start with document 1 which says READ THIS FIRST
- Return all required forms (including reference forms direct from referees) by December 31, 2022 by email – PDF format preferred. Some documents may need to be printed for signature or for your child to complete by hand before you scan/save as PDF
- Pay your $50 application fee per family – if you have more than 1 child applying, you do not have to pay this fee twice. This fee counts as your 2023 Family Chapter Membership. Please pay by credit card at THIS LINK Scroll down until you see Portland (family), select 1, and check out. If you have already paid this fee in October or November this year, you are covered for 2023 already. And thank you!
- Mark your calendar now for our MANDATORY Program Application Event on Sunday, January 22nd, 2023 from 1pm-5pm at Taborspace. More information to follow in early January.
- Questions? Contact Julie at 503 752 9124 or firstname.lastname@example.org For Interchange, contact Katie or Dana at email@example.com
Thank you again for your interest in CISV programs for your child(ren) and family